Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Okay. I promised and here it is -- Me in my very own hat made with these two very dry hands (when will I remember to use enough moisturizer?)
So here I am, in front of the shop.

I think it looks silly.

Everyone says it looks good to my face.

I still think it looks silly on me.

And yes, I wear it all day in the shop. I get cold. And I wore to do my grocery shopping last night.




Now here it was unwashed. On my dining room table.

Anyway, it is made of Cleckheaton Merino Supreme, 100% wool and delicious to knit with and it gets even softer after you wash it!

I hand washed it, got impatient and then tossed it in the dryer for 30 by itself (and then the pic of me was taken). So, I can safely state, that with this hat, the dryer did not do immediate harm.

That stated, it should have been left flat to dry.

I also made at least 2 mistakes. If you come in I'll be happy to show you where. I have an extremely bad habit of pointing out my errors. I may learn someday not to. I do however try not to take pictures of them :)

Happy Holidays all -- five days to go! Hehehe :) Sorry. Hohoho :)

~Briony

No comments: