Sunday, December 31, 2006

Afghan Finished!

Happy New Year everyone!

Here is the afghan I just finished. It has been washed, dried, and cuddled on and under.
I am including this one with my kids on it to show how much they enjoyed being involved in my crochet and knitting. :) They also love the afghan. We have to pull at least three cats off of it each time we want to use it.

Anyway, this is Sorcha, the dog, and I think Willow, the cat. Could be his sister Arwen, though.














I like this one because you can see our dog Sorcha. An overgrown Miniature Pinscher.












Here is the whole, 4-1/2 feet wide, 6'2" long afghan. You can almost see the the top edge, where I started, is tighter and doesn't ripple as well as the end. I'm still trying to improve my crochet.

Again, this was made entirely of Plymouth's Encore which is acrylic and wool. I doubled it to make a bulky weight, worked with a M hook and, finally, am DONE! :) That's all here!

Happy New Year's Eve Everyone! Be SAFE!
~Briony

No comments: